de Havilland Riley Dove 400

Image Description

N772S was built in 1956 and delivered to Venezuela where it was corporately owned by a large electrical contracting firm and served in the transportation of company executives.
In 1966 the aircraft was delivered to Riley Aeronautics Corporation in Fort Lauderdale Florida where it was converted to a Riley 400 which included: IO-720-A Lycoming 400 HP Engines Modern Swept Tail New center-stacked instrument panel Lifetime Steel Spare and Wing Fittings Toilet enclosure New interior Bench seat Refreshment Center
show more...

de Havilland Riley Dove 400

Manufacturer:
Type/Model:
Registration:
Colour Scheme:
Taken By:
Date Taken:
22nd July 2017
Image ID:
282883

Commercial & Editorial Use

For information on this photo or to request a quotation to supply this image as a high resolution file for commercial or editorial purposes.

Image Enquiry Form